The wonderful benefits of heat therapy will leave you feeling really refreshed. Sauna heat relaxes the body’s muscles, improves circulation, and stimulates the release of endorphins, the body’s all-natural “feel good” chemical, and their release provides a truly wonderful “after sauna glow. You can read more about this in our benefits of using a sauna guide.
We offer our customers 30 – 60 minutes sauna sessions from 8am – 8pm.
Showering is recommended in advance of your session.
We can accommodate 6 people per session and slots can also be booked privately for those looking to enjoy the sauna in smaller numbers.
You will be welcomed by your sauna host and they will talk you through your session and sauna etiquette. We ask you to leave any valuables in your car, and we can look after your keys.
This is very much a personal preference, however, if attending for recovery and hot-cold therapy we recommend sauna first for 10-15 mins, refreshing dip, sauna, repeat and finish your session with a cold dip to get the best benefit of hot cold therapy.
We burn Doterra essential oils for the ultimate sensory experience.
We advise the following:
- Within the sauna, the average person sweats over 0.5 litres per hour, so it’s important to drink plenty of fluids before and during your session. Pure water is the best form of liquid to stay hydrated.
- Showering is recommended in advance of your session.
- Do not use body creams or wear make-up, as sauna steam is highly beneficial for clearing your pores.
- Eat something salty 1 hour before your session.
- Arrive early and allow plenty of time to relax before your session. End your session with peaceful rest, give yourself a moment to recover and enjoy the after feeling of the sauna.